Legends 4ed Ravenloft

Session 2- November 30th 2010

[09:13:57] (49029) Legend: Ok, here is a little recap
[09:14:05] (49029) Legend:
Damien, Dreadscar, Inetor, Mortikai, Xador, and Xusecer found themselves suddenly standing along a muddy road in a dark forest, having been carried away by a mysterious mist.
How could this happen, who did this, and why?

[09:14:05] (49029) Legend:
As the group regains their bearing’s and get to know the others who have seemingly experienced the same fate, a carriage draws near; In the carriage ride Bogdan and Dr Rudolf Van Richten. After a brief discussion and a small argument about whether to destroy the werecat-thing, the group moves forward and Dreadscar learns that he may not be welcomed warmly here.

[09:14:35] (49040) Calchexas: (( ok. i’ll be back in a little while. ))
[09:14:39] (49043) Mortikai: ((stupid autofill sheet won’t let me switch my Dex for Con for AC lol…I have 17 ac))
[09:15:09] (49040) Calchexas: (( like i mentioned, about 20-30 mins ))
[09:15:44] (49040) Calchexas: Disconnecting from server…
[09:15:44] (49040) Calchexas (exit): 09:15
[09:16:43] (49029) Legend:
The party pressed on toward the village of Barovia. On their way they came across the burned out husk of a farmhouse. The bodies of a family lie among the ruins. A weeping man there claimed to be Brissell, a farmer and father and husband to the dead.

[09:16:43] (49029) Legend:
As Brissell tried to convince the group to take out his vengeance upon the Vistani that he claims have done this, Bogdan sees through his guise. Meanwhile, the Dr. is reeled in by his own hatred for the gypsy Vistani.

[09:17:50] (49029) Legend:
Once Brissell was revealed to be Vistani himself, his cloak morphed into batwings as he vanished from sight.
Who is this man, and why is he trying to get others to murder his own people? The party decided to investigate further after they have reached the village.

[09:19:58] (49029) Legend: fin’
[09:20:57] * (49043) Mortikai stretched slightly as he found himself in a new village after escorting the carriage with Dreadscar to his right. “Well now…I can already smell the delicious foods awaiting me. Thankfully I’m sure there will be a bar wench or two that would make fine after-meal delights indeed.” He chuckled lightly as he stepped away from the carriage once it passed the gates. *
[09:22:08] (49029) Legend: Ok, hold on a tic
[09:22:18] (49029) Legend:
As you travel down the muddy road, the village of Barovia comes into view. It is a quant village, with wooden homes and a few stone buildings. Most of the buidings have one story, but some have two. The tallest building is a church. A slight mist hangs in the air.

[09:22:45] (49029) Legend: You can just see the villiage in the distance.
[09:23:21] (49043) Mortikai: ((omit part of passing village gates…but I will step away from the side of the carriage just a bit to fan out a bit.))
[09:25:28] * (49032) Dreadscar walks beside the carriage with cloak still upon his head and marvels the beauty. *
[09:25:57] (49029) Legend: Hold on for a reveal…
[09:26:26] (49043) Mortikai: ((oh sorry you said Fin before I didn’t realize you had more to reveal.
[09:26:36] (49043) Mortikai: ((just shoot another Fin out there when you’re done XD))
[09:27:04] (49029) Legend: (( Whisp inc
[09:27:23] whispering to Mortikai, You notice some one moving in on the party from the woods
[09:28:15] (49050) Calchexas (enter): 09:28
[09:28:20] (49029) Legend: WB
[09:28:42] * (49043) Mortikai lifts a hand. “Halt the carriage…we’ve got movement in the treeline my fellow warriors. Stay alert.” Mortikai then yells out towards the trees. “Show yourself…or defend yourself against Kord’s Will!” *
[09:28:43] whispering to Calchexas, You notice someone sneaking up on the party from the woods
[09:29:51] (49029) Legend: (( Do you guys have descriptions to send?))
[09:30:23] (49043) Mortikai: ((Hmm…I could quick create one…1 minute plz.))
[09:33:51] * (49032) Dreadscar goes to grab his axe if battle breaks out. *
[09:34:14] (49029) Legend: One more time for Cal…inc box
[09:34:23] (49029) Legend:
As you travel down the muddy road, the village of Barovia comes into view. It is a quant village, with wooden homes and a few stone buildings. Most of the buidings have one story, but some have two. The tallest building is a church. A slight mist hangs in the air.

[09:34:53] (49029) Legend: Since then, the party has been alerted to someone skulking in the woods, who has been called out by Mortikai
[09:38:38] (49049) John Rix: (sorry guys trying to get a feel for ya but nones put out a description yet)
[09:39:04] (49029) Legend: Mort: Stands 7’4" from the ground. With a deep earth tone, it looks like he was created from fresh overturned dirt. Upon his back is a well kept Falshion fastened by a leather strap which sits across his chest right to left. He is clothed in Hide armor and has hair past shoulder length sandy colored. His eyes if they can be seen, are a rich grey like a storm cloud.
[09:41:33] * (49032) Dreadscar is 6’5". 240 pounds, if you look upon him he looks like a lion and he is muscular and a flaming sword can be seen emblazoned on his scale armor and he has a great axe at his back. *
[09:41:35] (49049) GOD has sent you a tree node…
[09:42:20] * (49032) Dreadscar rushes into the forest as he can sense where the person is. “follow me I got his location” *
[09:43:11] (49029) Legend: Roll init
[09:43:28] (49032) Dreadscar: [1d20+2] => [8,2] = (10)
[09:43:45] (49036) Xusecer: [1d20+2] => [4,2] = (6)
[09:44:33] (49029) Legend: The mysterious figure goes first
[09:44:53] (49043) Mortikai: [1d20+2] => [9,2] = (11)
[09:44:57] * (49049) John Rix fading out of the mist you see *
[09:45:18] (49050) Damien: Init:[1d20+4] => [6,4] = (10)
[09:45:25] * (49032) Dreadscar sees the man appear and is wary of him. *
[09:45:52] (49043) Mortikai: ((Can’t call out just yet as it isn’t his turn XD))
[09:47:12] (49049) John Rix: anyone seeing my descripotion go through
[09:47:23] (49043) Mortikai: ((No unfortunately))
[09:47:31] (49049) John Rix: Description John Rix: Kinda small for a human black hair eyes are covered with this strange cloth it’s kinda black but theres a shimmer to it
has a hand crossbow at his side in hand loaded and a rapier at his side sheathed balanced by a crossbow quiver wearing realy dark almsot pure black leather armor
[09:47:38] (49049) John Rix: how about that time
[09:48:24] (49049) John Rix: Kinda small for a human black hair eyes are covered with this strange cloth it’s kinda black but theres a shimmer to it
[09:48:34] (49049) John Rix:
has a hand crossbow at his side in hand loaded and a rapier at his side sheathed balanced by a crossbow quiver wearing realy dark almsot pure black leather armor
[09:49:06] (49049) John Rix: ((you all see that))
[09:49:12] (49043) Mortikai: ((yea twice lol))
[09:49:15] (49032) Dreadscar: ((yes))
[09:49:24] (49036) Xusecer: ((yes))
[09:49:41] (49049) John Rix: ((damb fussy nodes))
[09:49:51] (49050) Damien: (( yep ))
[09:51:02] (49050) Damien: (( hehe ))
[09:51:03] (49029) Legend: Mort
[09:52:50] * (49043) Mortikai keeps his weapon sheathed for a moment as he keeps near the carriage for possible ambush. “Bring him here…unharmed Dreadscar…unless he resists.” Mortikai then would cross his arms and await to see if the individual brings harm towards those going to find him. “Do not readily harm him unless he shows intent to harm you.” *
[09:53:38] (49043) Mortikai: ((I want to take a look around the other side of the carriage to see if there’s anyone else hiding about.
[09:53:59] (49029) Legend: ((If it makes it easier we can get on skype
[09:54:04] (49049) John Rix: “touching me a bad idea”
[09:54:11] (49029) Legend: perception
[09:54:24] (49043) Mortikai: [1d20+8] => [9,8] = (17)
[09:55:06] (49032) Dreadscar: ((skype might be easier))
[09:55:25] (49029) Legend: david.morris606
[09:55:32] (49049) John Rix: (come join us tom)
[09:55:46] (49032) Dreadscar: ((im on skype))
[09:55:50] (49043) Mortikai: ((I don’t do skype…no mic…atleast not a wired one.))
[09:56:15] (49029) Legend: its ok just to listen
[09:57:51] (49050) Damien: (( not with my network. it would be hell even attempting it here ))
[09:58:14] (49049) John Rix: ((thats cool we cna type))
[09:58:20] (49029) Legend: (( No worries, we will still be typing ))
[09:58:49] * (49032) Dreadscar walks up to the mysterious man and tries to disarm him and subdue him. *
[10:00:17] (49029) Legend: As Dreadscar goes to grab the stranger, the mysterious figure defends himself…
[10:00:24] * (49043) Mortikai looks around and then suddenly draws his blade. “….He’s not the only one out there…but I don’t think it’s his company either…all of you get back…wolves may be among us soon.” *
[10:00:25] (49049) John Rix: [1d20+7] => [11,7] = (18) [1d6] => 3 = (3)(sorry guys he is forcing this )
[10:00:42] (49043) Mortikai: ((no problem…I said…unharmed…he didn’t listen lol))
[10:01:08] (49049) John Rix: and you still see me
[10:02:49] (49055) Calchexas (enter): 10:02
[10:03:00] (49029) Legend: (( any can roll perception to confirm the goliath’s statement
[10:03:02] * (49032) Dreadscar looks up to see what else could possibly be coming. *
[10:03:09] (49049) John Rix: “see theres worst things in the mist than little old me”
[10:03:11] (49032) Dreadscar: [1d20+2] => [20,2] = (22)
[10:04:49] (49032) Dreadscar: " Good day Human I am sorry for suhc force upon you, I am Dreadscar of the Longtooth’s, Tempus bless you on this day, I did not mean harm."
[10:04:55] (49032) Dreadscar: ((such))
[10:05:05] (49055) Damien: (( what did i miss? DCed right after “(49049) John Rix: and you still see me” ))
[10:06:19] (49049) John Rix: “first it’s night time” retreives his bolt from the large humanoid “second the wolves are coming” as he ripps it out
[10:06:23] (49029) Legend: (( there are wolves in the wforest calling to each other ))
[10:06:51] (49047) Hevnen (enter): 10:06
[10:07:45] (49029) Legend: (( welcome ))
[10:08:13] (49029) Legend: The wolves can be heard in the distance, but do not tseem to be getting any nearer
[10:09:20] (49049) John Rix: “I think we eather make for town or form a hunting party”
[10:09:32] (49047) Hevnen: ((thanks))
[10:09:50] *
(49043) Mortikai re-attaches his Falshion and waves his hand in a Bring it in! Fashion. “Either way, we should keep moving while the wolves are still weighing their options.” *
[10:09:53] *
(49029) Dr Ruolph Van Richten from his seat in the carriage "If you are done playing games out there, I say we press forward.: *
[10:10:00] (49029) Dr Ruolph Van Richten: “The village isnt far”
[10:10:10] (49055) Damien: “Gentlemen, I believe it might be warrented to keep moving on our way.”
[10:10:34] *
(49032) Dreadscar returns to the carriage and is ready to enter the city. **
[10:10:43] (49036) Xusecer: “yes this seems like a good idea, since we have any idea how many wolves are out there”
[10:10:43] (49029) Legend:
As you come down and around a hill, you see a woman standing in the road. You draw nearer and can see that she is staring off into the woods; gargoyles would envy her stillness. Her dress is muddy and in tatters. It may have once been an elegant dress, but whatever it was, it scarcely qualifies as rags now.

[10:11:30] (49032) Dreadscar: [1d20+2] => [6,2] = (8)
[10:11:55] (49049) John Rix: preception[1d20+5] => [20,5] = (25)
[10:12:24] (49055) Damien: (( the following is to the party only ))
[10:12:25] (49055) Damien: Description: Damien is a human-looking male wearing loose-fitting robes. He is of moderate height and seems to have a very lean build.
[10:13:28] (49049) John Rix: stealth [1d20+9] => [16,9] = (25)
[10:13:52] * (49049) John Rix fades into the mist *
[10:14:13] * (49043) Mortikai rubs his chin. “First a wayward farmer…now a random wayward woman.” He knocks on the carriage door." We need you diplomatic skills again there sir." *
[10:14:42] (49055) Damien: Perception:[1d20+7] => [13,7] = (20)
[10:14:45] * (49032) Dreadscar moves slowly behind rogue. *
[10:15:11] (49029) Bogdan: "Lets move up and then I can speak with her.
[10:15:29] * (49032) Dreadscar moves slowly towards the women with head down. *
[10:15:50] (49029) Bogdan: The group moves forward towards the woman… As you approach she does not seem to react.
[10:16:02] (49029) Legend: The group moves forward towards the woman… As you approach she does not seem to react.
[10:16:11] Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (49049) GOD
[10:16:15] Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (49049) GOD
[10:16:18] Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (49043) Mortikai…
[10:16:21] Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (49036) Xusecer…
[10:16:24] Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (49032) Dreadscar…
[10:16:26] Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (49055) Calchexas…
[10:16:30] Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (49047) Hevnen…
[10:16:37] (49050) Calchexas (exit): 10:16
[10:16:39] * (49043) Mortikai whistles. “Dread…step back…allow Bogdan to approach her. We don’t need ignorance to have her spiral into madness.” *
[10:16:50] (49049) John Rix: preception[1d20+5] => [20,5] = (25)
[10:16:58] * (49032) Dreadscar steps back a bit and stands next to mortikai. *
[10:17:19] (49043) Mortikai: ((John…seriously…can you atleast state what you’re perceiving instead of throwing D20s out there?))
[10:17:49] (49029) Legend: (( he is being sneaky atm ))
[10:17:59] (49043) Mortikai: ((oh well that’s different XD))
[10:18:36] (49029) DM: The woman happens to be staring off towards the wolves howling
[10:18:53] * (49043) Mortikai guides the carriage towards the woman. Once within 15 ft he signals the driver to stop. “Bogdan…come speak with her. We’ll be on guard.” *
[10:19:02] * (49029) Bogdan aproaches the woman and speaks to her *
[10:19:26] (49055) Damien: (( where is he pulling the 20s from? he’s rolled at least 3 nat 20s so far ))
[10:19:30] (49029) DM: Most of you cannot understand what he is saying to her
[10:19:34] * (49049) John Rix fades in from the mist infront of the group she is "shis from the village she may be under a spell or somthing be carful and fades back into the mist *
[10:19:43] (49049) John Rix: stealth [1d20+9] => [5,9] = (14)
[10:20:17] (49043) Mortikai: ((Lady Lucks giving him love today Damien…no need to be jealous XD))
[10:20:20] (49029) Bogdan: [1d20+8] => [12,8] = (20)
[10:20:54] * (49029) Bogdan shakes the woman a bit as she does not seem to be responsive *
[10:21:40] * (49032) Dreadscar removes his hood and stares at her in his beastly visage. *
[10:22:27] (49029) DM: The woman seems to come out of here paralyzed state, though she does not seem to react to Dreadscar’s appearance as she is still a bit dazed
[10:23:11] (49058) Ink (enter): 10:23
[10:23:16] (49058) Ink (exit): 10:23
[10:23:37] * (49032) Dreadscar puts the hood back on. before she could see his appearance. *
[10:23:39] * (49055) Damien watches around the carriage for any other threats (Passive Perception 17) *
[10:23:59] (49029) DM: No other threats are seen atm
[10:24:27] (49029) DM: She speaks back to Bogdan, she seems scared and upset
[10:25:24] (49029) Bogdan: "She was attacked by some wild looking men who had wolves with them. Her family was taken off into the woods, but she escaped.
[10:27:32] * (49043) Mortikai nodded slowly. “Wild wolves is one thing. But trained animals are a different story.” Mortikai rubbed the back of his head. “Well we could bring her back to the village right now and we can get out of this bleak environment, or head out into the darkened forest and try to rescue what could already be dead or eaten.” *
[10:27:47] (49055) Damien: “From the looks of her, she barely escaped.”
[10:28:10] (49036) Xusecer: “doesn’t sound a little fishy, how the rest was taken except her.”
[10:28:12] whispering to Calchexas, Mortikai, GOD, (GW): The woman wears an amulet. It is a platinum amulet shaped like the sun, with a large crystal embedded in it’s center. Around the crystal are inscribed symbols.
[10:28:28] (49036) Xusecer: “how she mange to escape.”
[10:28:58] (49029) Magdalin: “blah blah blah”
[10:29:17] (49029) Bogdan: She does not know how she escaped
[10:30:20] (49036) Xusecer: ((i would like to do an insight check on the woman))
[10:30:29] (49036) Xusecer: [1d20+6] => [2,6] = (8)
[10:30:51] (49029) DM: (( She seems to be telling the truth ))
[10:31:10] * (49043) Mortikai lifted his hand and started to approach the woman. “Calm down…all of you…this here.” Mortikai slowly reached towards the woman. “I mean you no harm…but this amulet you are wearing…has something possibly to do with it.” *
[10:31:35] (49049) John Rix: religeon [1d20+2] => [1,2] = (3)
[10:31:41] (49029) DM: The woman wears an amulet. It is a platinum amulet shaped like the sun, with a large crystal embedded in it’s center. Around the crystal are inscribed symbols.
[10:32:02] (49029) DM: (( arcna or religion to recognize the symbols
[10:32:05] (49032) Dreadscar: [1d20+1] => [19,1] = (20)
[10:32:26] (49043) Mortikai: [1d20+2] => [15,2] = (17) Religion
[10:33:00] (49036) Xusecer: [1d20+11] => [12,11] = (23)
[10:33:03] (49036) Xusecer: arcana
[10:33:08] (49043) Mortikai: ((Dread you have to declare which skill you’re doing >.>))
[10:33:15] (49043) Mortikai: ((you can’t just roll a D20 bro))
[10:33:21] (49032) Dreadscar: religion
[10:33:32] (49029) DM: (( They are symbols of light and truth ))
[10:33:59] (49061) Calchexas (enter): 10:33
[10:34:10] (49029) DM: (( some of them are hearing what I am having you roll before I get it typed, you are getting all the same info though ))
[10:34:15] (49061) Damien: (( stupid internet ))
[10:36:01] (49047) Hevnen: Disconnecting from server…
[10:36:02] (49047) Hevnen (exit): 10:36
[10:36:59] (49029) Magdalin: “blah blah blah blah”
[10:37:02] (49061) Damien: (( what are we rolling for? ))
[10:37:19] * (49043) Mortikai slowly lets go of the amulet to let it fall gently back onto the woman. “I’m not familiar with her deity, however her amulet represents that of goodness. Light and Truth.” He then looked out towards the woods. “If there is a chance we can rescue her family, time is of the essence. Night befalls us soon and we still are unaware of what this place holds for us once the sun goes down…excuse me?” *
[10:37:45] * (49043) Mortikai actually looked perplexed for a moment. *
[10:38:05] (49049) John Rix: (mort it is night time)
[10:38:08] (49029) Bogdan: “She is begging us to help her family, at least to bury them if they are dead.”
[10:38:29] (49049) John Rix: “we can try that in the morning”
[10:38:54] (49032) Dreadscar: " I agree that we try it in the morning*
[10:39:38] * (49029) Bogdan ecplains to her that you all will try in the morning" *
[10:39:49] * (49043) Mortikai nods his head. "It it settled then…we shall return in the daybreak to rescue or lay to rest her family. FOr now tell her to enter the carriage. *
[10:39:59] (49061) Damien: “It seems best that we learn about this place before we go travelling much more at night. Lets get some rest first.”
[10:40:48] * (49029) Magdalin enters the carriage with Bogdans help *
[10:41:26] (49043) Mortikai: (Nature roll to help Identify the environment’s possible nocturnal creatures?))
[10:42:20] (49029) Magdalin: (( go ahead
[10:42:27] (49043) Mortikai: [1d20+10] => [14,10] = (24) Nature Roll
[10:42:43] (49061) Damien: (( nice roll ))
[10:43:14] (49049) John Rix: (ya wolves are nocturnal)
[10:43:22] (49043) Mortikai: ((besides…wolves))
[10:43:47] (49029) Magdalin: ((animals/nocturnal or otherwise: wolves seem to dominate the area. There are some herd animals about and plenty of ravens ))
[10:44:40] (49029) Magdalin: (( The vllage is about 3 or 4 minutes away
[10:44:52] (49049) John Rix: “so lets get to the village get magdalen some care and then see about rescuing her family or burying them in the daylight”
[10:45:09] * (49061) Damien continues watching for threats as we travel the rest of the way to the village. *
[10:45:33] (49029) DM: You enter the village, the streets are empty and there are very few lights
[10:46:01] (49029) DM: Some of you notice a person or two peaking out the window at you as you travel down the street to the inn
[10:46:01] * (49043) Mortikai looks about and shakes his head. “It’ll more than likely be a burial I’m afraid…if those who took her family didn’t kill them…the night animals will eat well tonight.” *
[10:47:09] (49029) DM: When you aproch the inn door, John leads the way as he is familiar with this location
[10:47:48] * (49043) Mortikai bends down to enter the tavern. “Still gotta get used to these small doors.” *
[10:48:41] (49029) DM: A peep hole slides open and a gruff man peeks through demanding to know who is there.
[10:49:18] (49029) DM: He allows you to enter when he sees John
[10:49:37] * (49032) Dreadscar enters the inn. *
[10:49:45] * (49061) Damien follows the group into the inn. *
[10:49:51] (49029) Bob, the bartender: "Welcome…Strange friends you have
[10:50:04] (49049) John Rix: "bob these floks need a place to crash and magdalins family has been attacked
[10:50:16] * (49043) Mortikai lowers his head down…yet again. “Seriously. Just once…I’d like to walk into a place where I feel I don’t have to crawl.” He snickered to himself slightly as he came in last. *
[10:50:22] (49032) Dreadscar: " good evening good sir"
[10:50:24] (49049) John Rix: can you send somone for a cleric or medic and set these popel up with a room"
[10:50:35] (49029) Bob, the bartender: (( Only John, Bogdan, magdalin, and the Dr can unbderstand the bartender))
[10:51:17] (49061) Damien: (( so only one PC at this point. what fun. ))
[10:51:29] (49029) DM: After some discussion, Bob agrees to lend you the basement
[10:51:46] * (49043) Mortikai blinks slightly. “More of this moonspeak…” He then looked down towards Dreadscar. “Looks like it’s gonna be a tad difficult to get myself a soft busom to match my sheets and pillow tonight.” He chuckled. *
[10:51:48] (49029) DM: (( Yeah, need to grab a rosetta stone for Bovarian…))
[10:52:17] Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (49061) Calchexas…
[10:52:32] (49061) Damien: (( smart ass that knows about Rosetta Stone, huh ))
[10:52:35] (49049) John Rix: "your hight might have somthing to do with that as well "
[10:53:11] * (49032) Dreadscar *laughs “It will be very hard for us, you made of rock and I a Beast, we would scare them off.” *
[10:54:58] (49043) Mortikai: “Oh well…” He sighed lightly. “I’m not…ok so I am slighty made of rock..but what woman doesn’t love a man that’s hard all the time?”
[10:55:08] *
(49061) Damien looks over towards the were. “I wouldn’t be concerned with that right now. For now all we need is rest to prepare for whatever tomorrow will bring.” *
[10:55:19] *
(49049) John Rix after a little while hands you each an alpha translater *
[10:55:58] *
(49043) Mortikai shrugs. “I haven’t done much so far…I have some energy to burn.” He snickered. “Fine fine…anyway…what is this?” *
[10:56:09] (49029) DM: This document will be a good start to learning the local lnaguage
[10:57:18] *
(49043) Mortikai blinks slightly. “Well…then…here allow me to try and make my first translation.” He scans the translator for a moment. He then looks to the innkeeper. “Blan….katie…Blandkite!” *
[10:57:20] (49049) John Rix: “this is the alphebet for your language to this one I was born of fayrune but was brought here as a child so I am giving you the building blocks for this language”
[10:57:55] (49043) Mortikai: ((THANK YOU! you know…foreigner…))
[10:58:25] (49061) Damien: “Thank you. May I be able to repay you in time.”
[10:58:41] (49049) John Rix: (for them that might have missed it I have been swithcing languages )
[10:58:55] *
(49032) Dreadscar * slumps in the corner* *
[10:59:13] (49061) Damien: "Where shall we be staying tonight, John??+
[10:59:25] *
(49029) Dr Ruolph Van Richten tends to Magdalins wounds *
[10:59:35] (49049) John Rix: “bob can we get them a large room if one is avalable”
[11:00:31] *
(49032) Dreadscar grabs some Armoral and polishes his Scale Armor *
[11:00:45] (49029) Bob, the bartender: “The basement is the biggest I’ve got, and I dont want your circus scaring people away”
[11:01:10] *
(49043) Mortikai looks around in the basement, waiting for his blanket. “Well Kord…I shall not best the beast with two backs this fair evening. I shall do my best the next evening.” *
[11:01:21] (49043) Mortikai: ((yea..lets cut the goliath…NO!))
[11:01:41] (49043) Mortikai: ((That’s like trying to disguise The Thing from Fantastic Four.))
[11:01:51] *
(49029) Bob, the bartender leaves for some blankets *
[11:02:03] (49061) Damien: (( lmao ))
[11:02:05] (49029) Bob, the bartender: "Anyhting else you need? as he begins to leave
[11:02:07] (49043) Mortikai: ((Sure lets turn the giant into a huge walking coatrack >.>))
[11:03:01] (49049) John Rix: “Mortikai no drinking the barrels down here dry”
[11:03:13] (49061) Damien: (( Damien hangs his coat on Mortikai ))
[11:03:17] *
(49043) Mortikai snickers with a slight bit of humor. Speaking Faerunian once again. “Perhaps I should yell in Giant…We could sleep inside the tavern house area instead.” He grinned micheviously. *
[11:03:31] *
(49032) Dreadscar * grabs the keg and drinks it alone* *
[11:03:47] (49055) Calchexas (exit): 11:03
[11:04:06] *
(49061) Damien grabs a corner and begins his nightly meditations. *
[11:04:14] (49029) DM: Dreadscar drinks himself into oblivion….
[11:04:18] (49043) Mortikai: ((Most kegs are only 4-500 pounds))
[11:04:47] (49043) Mortikai: ((wait…I could drink from a keg XD__
[11:04:55] (49049) John Rix: “thios world is strange to you as you are to it people fear what they do not know”
[11:05:53] (49049) John Rix: “if you show yourselves to pople especialy the cat , mortikai, and the dark skinned elf. you will scare the pople”
[11:05:54] *
(49043) Mortikai sits down and finds a large keg. “Well…To Kord! A test of sobriety it is!!!” He then cheers in Giant and takes…a gulp…then another…and then…yes…another gulp of fine ale straight from the keg. *
[11:06:49] (49043) Mortikai: ((Yea…lets leave a scared village woman…around a drunk horndog of a Goliath.))
[11:06:56] (49049) John Rix: “if you are foolish as well as scare them they might try and kill you so keep your wits and try and shrink your presences”
[11:07:21] (49029) DM: the Dr, Bogdan, Inetor, and Xador take there leave. The Dr escorts magdalin
[11:08:08] *
(49043) Mortikai blinking slightly he put the keg down with a loud thunk. “Yeeeaaa…noothing shhhrinks ab..ab…about me there um..” He paused for a moment. “Wusss your name there stranger?” *
[11:08:11] *
(49029) Bob, the bartender comes in with some blankets a platter of food. *
[11:08:16] (49032) Dreadscar: " hey you dumb pile of rocks over here."
[11:08:35] *
(49049) John Rix lights a lantern and removes his cloth eyemask revealing steel blue eyes *
[11:08:49] *
(49043) Mortikai blinks. “…You know what I like about you there Dreadscar…you’d make a find cloak.” *
[11:09:25] *
(49032) Dreadscar * tries to get up and stumbles and falls over* *
[11:09:46] (49032) Dreadscar: " I want women, where are the women?"
[11:09:53] *
(49049) John Rix yells" now what did I say about being stupid stop it" *
[11:11:01] *
(49061) Damien continues his meditations, tuning out the loud, obnoxious individuals. *
[11:11:15] *
(49043) Mortikai shakes his head and then…just stares at John for a moment. “…Oh don’t be a…non party pooper. We’re in a basement for fucksakes.” He paused and leaned against the cold concrete wall. “Have some food.” He then made sure to yell in his…infantile Bovarian. “Spank…ju ery mulch.” *
[11:12:00] *
(49032) Dreadscar * lets out a large burp* *
[11:12:15] (49043) Mortikai: ((pfft I’m a sexy tattoed statue))
[11:12:57] *
(49032) Dreadscar scratches his butt *
[11:15:03] *
(49043) Mortikai grabs a blanket and settles into his large corner. “Until the morning…” He then closed his eyes, and pausing to open one eye, he crossed his arms and slowly lulled himself into a snoring slumber. *
[11:16:09] *
(49032) Dreadscar falls asleep *
[11:16:13] (49043) Mortikai: ((really it totally did))
[11:16:54] *
(49061) Damien finishes his meditations an hour after he starts them, grabs a small bite to eat, then lays down on a blanket for the rest of the night. *
[11:17:15] (49029) DM: The halfling lays down near the goliath trying to get a sense of his height
[11:17:50] *
(49043) Mortikai just snores….loudly. *
[11:17:57] *
(49036) Xusecer falls into a trance for the night *
[11:19:30] *
(49049) John Rix gets up and leaves *
[11:19:51] *
(49032) Dreadscar wakes up with a monster hangover *
[11:20:20] (49029) DM: *
Morning Comes**
Through out the night you could here gdogs, or pehaps wolves sniffing around outside
[11:20:42] * (49049) John Rix presents Mortikai with a large black cloth bundle in the morning along with a breakfast being brought down *
[11:21:10] (49043) Mortikai: “…What’s all this? Am I not properly clothed?”
[11:21:19] * (49061) Damien wakes up and begins his morning stretches. *
[11:21:27] * (49043) Mortikai stretched and stood up…just to knock his head against the celing and swear in Giant. *
[11:21:40] (49049) John Rix: “this cloak is large enough to hide your looks so as not to scare pople from more than your size”
[11:22:50] (49043) Mortikai: “…Very well then.” Mortikai wrapped himself in the cloak and grabbed breakfast." I’m gonna go find a chair upstairs." Mortikai makes his way towards the stairs.
[11:23:23] (49049) John Rix: “breakfast has been brught down to you”
[11:23:34] (49043) Mortikai: ((According to John…they won’t fear him for his skin now…never said nothing about him…generally."
[11:23:51] whispering to Mortikai, GOD, (GW): There is a partialy concealed door in the basement
[11:23:52] * (49061) Damien finishes his stretches after 15 mins, then grabs a bite to eat. *
[11:24:08] * (49043) Mortikai pauses as he goes up the stairs. *
[11:24:22] (49043) Mortikai: “…Whoa….what’s that over there?!”
[11:24:46] * (49032) Dreadscar *follows Mortakai *
[11:25:24] *
(49043) Mortikai then travels back down the stairs and looks towards a…half-way covered door. “Shhh….what’s over here?” *
[11:25:40] *
(49049) John Rix followes them relucktantly up the stairs hopeing they don;t give anyone a scare that puts one in the ground" *
[11:26:54] (49029) DM: You see a door
[11:26:59] (49061) Damien: “What are you yelling about?”
[11:27:02] (49049) John Rix: “I think thats jsut a door to the outside so they cna get berrels in and out”
[11:27:28] (49043) Mortikai: “Well I guess this is how we’ll make our exit now isn’t it?” Mortikai then will proceed to open the door.
[11:27:42] (49049) John Rix: “good exit for us to avoid the folks up stairs”
[11:28:45] (49029) DM: The door opens to a ramp that leads outside
[11:29:03] (49032) Dreadscar: Disconnecting from server…
[11:29:03] (49032) Dreadscar (exit): 11:29
[11:29:31] (49029) DM: *dreadscar takes his leave, I will run his character if there is combat
[11:29:56] *
(49061) Damien finishes eating and follows the giant, were, and John out the door they discovered. **
[11:30:09] (49029) DM: (( We have about a half hour left. Would you like to press on, or call it until next week?))
[11:30:36] (49043) Mortikai: ((No sense in getting into combat…we can hold till next week if everyone’s game.))
[11:30:47] (49061) Damien: (( either option is fine with me. ))
[11:30:52] (49049) John Rix: (( ok by me))
[11:30:59] (49036) Xusecer: ((yeah i agree))
[11:31:12] (49029) DM: (( that would work best, no way we will get through a fight. Plus there is the vistani to investigate. You could go either way))
[11:31:22] (49049) John Rix: (( option for you guys later on today I am looking to run a d20 modern game for them that can)
[11:32:04] (49029) DM: ((ok, we will call it there. See you guys next week. I will be lurking here if you have any questions or concerns))

View
Session 1 - Nov 23rd 2010

During the night you are all about your business. Some of you may be traveling, sleeping, or engaged in a bloody battle. A thick gray mist flows like a stream all around you, until all you see is darkness. When you find your way out of the mist, you stand upon a muddy road in a land unfamiliar to you.

Dreadscar looks around the area as he is far from home and begins a search for a tavern.
Strangers stand before you, all looking as confused as you feel.

Xador adjusts his helmet and spear holding his shield up a little higher for a moment until he surveys the road and the strangers.
Mortikai gazed about with a look of muddled confusion, similar to that of a baby with a toy for the first time. Crossing his arms, he viewed about for a place to gather his thoughts and figure out where to go next. “By Kord’s whim I’ve stumbled upon this forest. What does he hath set forth for this weary warrior now?” He placed his hands subtly on his hips and gazed back at the others.
The night air is cold and a light mist still hangs in the air. Wispy clouds fill the air obscuring the full moon. Dark forest lies alongside the road. The baying of wolves can be heard in the distance.

  • (( Perception checks pls ))*
    (46811) Xusecer: [1d20] => 13 = (13)
    (46817) Mortikai: [1d20+8] => [15,8] = (23)
    (46812) Dreadscar: [1d20+2] => [7,2] = (9)
    (46808) Xador: [1d20+8] => [13,8] = (21)
    ((All succeed against an easy DC 8))
    A wagon or carriage can be heard approaching in the distance, though it is still a little ways off….
  • Xador puts on his helmet **
  • Mortikai glanced slightly in the direction of the incoming, albeit distant wheeled thing. “Gentleman, Perhaps we should ask this passerby where we are?” *
  • Dreadscar nods. **
    Bogdan Tihomir sits in the carriage giving a wary eye to the darkness. An intelligent servant of the Morninglord keeps an eye open to the darkness and the evil it can spawn.

Xador nods *

  • Dreadscar: “Good day to all, I am Dreadscar and I am a Slayer and part of the Longtooth clan."
  • Xusecer: “Hello Dreadscar, I’m Xusecer and I’m a noble from the Feywild”
  • Dreadscar: “Well met."
  • Mortikai is clad in fur-type hide armor. His skin seems to be just half a hue off from the very mud you stand on. His stature among them perhaps causes him to look down upon them. Not in distaste but due to actual height being over seven feet tall. "Well met Dreadscar, I am Mortikai, born a Goliath, bred to be a hearty Warden. I share no last name or clan affiliation as my family is a ways off. The tattoos on my face are my important identifying marks.” *
    *Bogdan Tihomir looks to the elderly man in the carriage and says “Van Richten, I thank you again for giving me a ride in your carriage. One has much to fear when walking alone in Bavoria after nightfall. There is strength in numbers. I do hope we arrive at the village soon enough, for even in a carriage we should not tarry long after the blessed sun has fallen.”
    *Mortikai inclines his head towards Dread and Xusecer. His face actually has two marked red triangles pointing downward. One that goes across his left eye which is slightly fatter, and the other which is a tad narrower which only clips the far corner of his right. *

    Dr. Rudolph Van Richten “Aye, and equally lucky for you I wasn’t a gypsy. We should be there soon”

The carriage comes around a bend in the road and you can see it approaching. It travels at a good speed, though not at a sprint. It is being led by four black steeds. Someone sits atop it and urges the horses on. The light of a lantern escapes the carriages windows.

The carriage slows as it comes near you. Rudolph asks the driver to stop amongst you. Inside the carriage you see two men. One is an older gentleman and the other is a strong looking individual with dark brown eyes and a fair skin tone. He stands at a height of 5"10 and wears chain mail and has a symbol of a rising sun on his armor as well as a holy symbol that matches.

  • Mortikai lifts a single hand slowly, yelling out towards the driver of the carriage. “Kord brings a moment of clarity for us. Sir if you please! Slow down your steeds as we need assistance.” *
    *Dreadscar stands back as he does not know how the two men in the carriage would take to his appearance. *

    Bogdan Tihomir: “Ah yes. Those Gypsy folk should be given a wide birth. Such dangerous powers they wield and I for one would not want to spark their ire.”

*Xusecer: “Kind sir would be kind enough to tell us where we are?"
Dr. Van Richten turns to Bogdan “Can you understand what they are saying?” The two men are speaking in a language that you cannot understand.

  • Bogdan Tihomir looks to the people who approached the wagon, recognizing their tongue as Vassi. He speaks to them with an accented tongue, definitely showing that “Faerunian Common” isn’t his first language. “Ah, so you speak the Vassi tongue I see. What brings you so far from those lands to the lands of Bavoria may I ask?”
    Dreadscar still stays in the back but his eyes meet the gaze of the man in the armor with the sun upon it. *
    Bogdan Tihomir looks to Dreadscar, seeing his bestial features. He immediately pulls out his flail and yells “WERE-BEAST!” *
    Mortikai looked down into the carriage. “I cannot speak for the other men here, but Kord has seemingly walked me through a mist. Now I stand before you aloft as to my own whereabouts.”
    Dreadscar: “Good sir do not be so hasty, I am here to help.”
    *Rudolph Van Richten pulls a dagger from his cloak. The dagger appears to be silvered *
  • Bogdan Tihomir: “Look at his features! He’s got fangs and fur! He’s a Lycantrope I tell ya!”
  • Mortikai raised his hands swiftly. “He is of the Longtooth. Do not be so quick to judge…please lower your weapons.” *
    *Dreadscar pulls the great axe from his back. Even though he does not want confrontation, he is ready to fight. *
  • Mortikai has left his falchion strapped to his back. **
  • Dreadscar: “I will sheathe my axe, if you sheathe your weapons.”
  • Bogdan Tihomir: He spits out and says "Longtooth? What is a “Longtooth”, some fanged were beast monster?"
  • Mortikai: “It is a breed of warrior…as I am a Goliath.”
  • Dreadscar: “A Longtooth is a Lion Shifter, I am not associated with Werewolves, they are murderers and have no respect towards humanity.”
  • Bogdan Tihomir: “So a Were-Lion? Humph and why should we trust that even more than a Were-Wolf?”
  • Inetor lifts his head from his kneeling position as he was in prayer to look around and see he is in a new land
  • Bogdan Tihomir looks to the Drow. “And what’s wrong with your skin Elf? Did you paint it black to hide yourself in the darkness?” **
  • Mortikai furrowed his brow slightly. “You have the word of Kord through my lips. He is of no threat. I put my honor on the line for such things.” He then looked behind him. “Should I meet dishonor in your falsification Longtooth, your skin shall be my compensation.” **
  • Dreadscar: “Because I only harm those that harm me, I am not a heartless beast.”
  • Bogdan Tihomir to Inetor: “Unless you’re one of the Shadow Fey.”
  • Dreadscar nods in response to Mortikai **
  • Inetor gives a hearty laugh to Bogdan “Ah I see Torm sees to test me in more ways than one.”
  • Bogdan Tihomir: “Torm? Kord? What are these names you speak to me? I am a devoted servant of the Morninglord. All of you certainly are not of Bavoria, or even Vassa I suspect.”
  • Dreadscar Prays to Tempus to protect him on his journey. **
  • Mortikai gives a small glance at the blackened elf. “Ease your mind…and steady your tongue. We have enough to deal with.” Looked back to Bogdan. “Listen to me. We are stranded, simply emerging from some mystical or otherwise unnatural mist and ended up here in the middle of the road by no means of our own. We seek direction to the nearest village so we can gather our thoughts and understand our newly drawn fates.” **
    (46823) Inetor: “Alas no but I endeavor to tred wherever evil needs smiting”
    (46824) Bogdan Tihomir: “The Mists eh? Then that does seem to have some truth of what little you tell. The dark mists of these lands bring strange folk from time to time.”
    • (46824) Bogdan Tihomir puts away his weapon **
      (46809) Rudolph Van Richten: (( The shifter thinks to himself that if this man has been put on guard by his appearance, perhaps he should obscure himself with a cloak or hood. ))
      (46824) Bogdan Tihomir: “I shall sheathe my Flail for now, as I am no fool to face a party that outnumbers me and not looking for conflict.”
    • (46812) Dreadscar pulls the cloak over his face. **
      (46824) Bogdan Tihomir: “Kord worshiper eh. A name I now vaguely recognize. A god worshiped by those folk in Darkon I hear. Something to do with strength as far as I remember.”
    • (46812) Dreadscar emblazoned upon his Scale armor is a Flaming Sword. the symbol given to Warriors of Tempus. **
      (46809) Rudolph Van Richten: You don’t seem to be too dangerous, besat. And I have not known a lycanthrope to remain so calm…
      (46824) Bogdan Tihomir: “Still you don’t look like you’re from Darkon either.”
      (46809) Rudolph Van Richten: *beast
    • (46817) Mortikai laughed proudly. “The Almighty Kord. Lord of Battle. Rager of Storms. That is who I seek equality with. However I am but a grain of sand compared to his vast beach.” **
      (46812) Dreadscar: " all I ask is when Battle comes to stay far away, because the Power of Tempus takes me."
      (46809) Rudolph Van Richten: (( don’t worry about minis, we will be moving from here soon ))
      (46824) Bogdan Tihomir: “Perhaps I will introduce myself. I am Bogdan Tihomir, warrior priest of the Morninglord.”
      (46809) Rudolph Van Richten: “And I am Dr Rudolph Van Richten”
    • (46817) Mortikai inclined his head at the introduction. He then clenched a fist and placed the mighty mit over his chest in a small non-military salute. “I am Mortikai, Warden of Kord.” **
      (46812) Dreadscar: " well met, Sir Bogdan and Sir Rudolph."
    • (46817) Mortikai stepped aside so the others could introduce themselves. **
      (46824) Bogdan Tihomir: “I find it strange that you speak the tongue of Nova Vassa but are not from such lands. Where do you hail from?”
    • (46812) Dreadscar raises his fist and pounds his chest. " I am Dreadscar, Slayer of Tempus." **
    • (46823) Inetor raises to his full 6 foot stature and adjusts his plate mail armor with his helmet in his hands he introduces himself " I am Inetor the Just Paladin of Torm at your service" **
    • (46809) Rudolph Van Richten realizes that he has just introduced himself to people that can’t even understand his speech **
    • (46817) Mortikai simply blinked at the other individual. “I can’t understand him…” **
      (46809) Rudolph Van Richten: “Bogdan, we should leave. Do you think we should give them a ride?”
    • (46817) Mortikai apparently may need to duck getting into the vehicle. "Will this carriage, should you allow us passage, be able to compensate for my stature and weight. “Mortikai comically is about as tall…if not taller than the carriage itself.” **
      (46824) Bogdan Tihomir: In Bavorian “We should escort them to the village, but we lack the space to hold them all my friend. But they seem sturdy enough to follow us.”
    • (46824) Bogdan Tihomir looks to the group **
      (46823) Inetor: ’indeed I will run along side like my days as a squire"
      (46824) Bogdan Tihomir: “Currently we head to the Village of Bavoria. It would be a good idea for you to follow us, for these lands hold many dangers, especially after sundown.”
    • (46812) Dreadscar walks beside the carriage. **
    • (46809) Rudolph Van Richten speaks in Bavorian "Ok, they can follow. But I want that “thing” to ride in here with us, so we can keep an eye on it" **
    • (46824) Bogdan Tihomir says to Rudolph in Bavorian, “But would you want to keep a beast like that at arm’s reach where he could strike. It might be best to keep him outside the carriage so we can best be prepared in case he goes into a rage.” **
      (46817) Mortikai: “I will walk alongside the carriage. Inetor do you wish to hold the right or left flank?” He crossed his arms and stepped away motioning towards the Drow."
      (46823) Inetor: "I can go left " he bow to Mortikai
      (46823) Inetor: bows
    • (46809) Rudolph Van Richten speaks in Bavorian “Maybe those others could watch it. They don’t seem to know each other” **
    • (46808) Xador watched as the others introduced themselves as he was lost in his own mind. Stepping beside the men once more as they were greeting **
    • (46812) Dreadscar looks at the men talking and wonders what they are talking about and why they are pointing and looking at him. **
    • (46824) Bogdan Tihomir looks to the others **
    • (46817) Mortikai inclined his head. “May Kord watch over our blades…” He then looked to Dreadscar. “You seemed troubled…” **
    • (46809) Rudolph Van Richten happens to be pointing with his dagger, not in a threatening way, but he still has it in hand. **
    • (46809) Rudolph Van Richten speaks in Bavorian “Can you ask them?” **
      (46824) Bogdan Tihomir: "You may follow along, but I ask you keep the “Longtooth” under your eye. We are still undecided if he is as calm as he appears to be. Many a Bavorian have lost their lives by dropping their guard in the presence of a were-beast."
      (46812) Dreadscar: " well I am very suspicious of those men and there contempt and distrust of me, In all my years of living and growing up in Sharn, I was never treated in this way."
      (46809) Rudolph Van Richten: (( Break in about 20 minutes ))
      (46823) Inetor: “You have my sympathy Dreadscar I am used to ridicule and scorn, my ancestors were mistrusted and rightly so”
    • (46817) Mortikai crossed his arms as both Bogdan’s words and Dreadscar’s concerns crossed into his ears and mixed in his brain. There he thought for but a moment and first addressed Dreadscar. “Walk with me Dreadscar. I have my own feelings about the one I can’t understand, and as such would prefer to keep you out of his clutches based off his recent implications towards you.” **
    • (46824) Bogdan Tihomir nods “Very well. Follow closely then, we should reach the village soon. The Blood on the Vine tavern should have rooms for you to rest for the night.” **
    • (46812) Dreadscar walks beside Mortikai, keeping his hand on his Axe in case an ambush or a battle is laid before them. **
      (46812) Dreadscar: " I have heard of your ancestors Inetor, they were cruel and sadistic and have massacred many, I do not get those qualities from you."
    • (46817) Mortikai nodded close. “I hope the wenches are primed. For if battle is to not give us glory. I shall take glory over the beast with two backs.” He laughed heartily. Not as deep as a dwarven tavern hoot, but baritone’d enough. **
      (46823) Inetor: "I have chosen to walk a different path and believe we should be judged on our own actions, not those of our kind
    • (46812) Dreadscar laughs **
    • (46817) Mortikai nodded to those scorned by history. “I have chosen to walk the path of my ancestors, a mighty race of warrior who love the heat of battle and the passion of a clash.” **
      (46825) Calchexas (enter): 10:02
    • (46823) Inetor salutes to Mortikai to the heat of battle and the passion of the clash" **
      (46808) Xador: (not knowing where he is. assumes he is walking)
    • (46812) Dreadscar begins to hum a tune that was sung before every battle. it was a hymn to Tempus. it asked him to grant them glory and honor on the field of battle. **
    • (46808) Xador agrees with Inetor and Mortikai **
      (46824) Bogdan Tihomir: “Once we arrive at the village it, you should not cause a stir. There are people there who are not as tolerent as myself when it comes to strangers from other lands. Once we are safely inside, we shall talk further on where you currently are.”
      (46812) Dreadscar: (( are you calling me it))
      (46809) Rudolph Van Richten: (( lol ))
      (46824) Bogdan Tihomir: (No, he was saying it as a general term)
      (46809) Rudolph Van Richten:
      As you approach the villiage a farmhouse comes into view. Smoke is rising from the farmhouse and is has been burned to the ground. The furnishings are scattered around it, and the bodies of a woman and two children lie in the mud. A thin, dark haired man sits on a broken stool, his face in his hands, sobbing.
  • (46812) Dreadscar nods and goes back to the tune he was humming. **
  • (46817) Mortikai glances slowly. “Wait…I think that family was just attacked.” **
  • (46812) Dreadscar stops humming as he sees the atrocity before him and wants to go and ask what has happened but is afraid his visage would scare the land owner. **
    whispering to Calchexas, I will be posting this on the site, if you want to read through it later
  • (46824) Bogdan Tihomir looks to Van Richen and says in Bavorian, “What could have set such a fire. Likey bandits, as no mere beast does this kind of arson.” **
  • (46808) Xador watched from afar in his military weaponry and armor, moving up to the man sobbing, wondering who would come with him. **
  • (46809) Rudolph Van Richten pulls the carriage to a stop near the farmer **
  • (46823) Inetor dons his helmet covering his face **
  • (46824) Bogdan Tihomir gets out the carrage and says, “Stand back, he will respond better if I am to approach.” **
  • (46817) Mortikai stands aside the door where Rudoph would speak. **
  • (46817) Mortikai nods. “Be my guest.” **
  • (46812) Dreadscar stays back aways from the farmer. **
  • (46824) Bogdan Tihomir looks to the farmer and says in Bavorian, “Your loss saddens me comrade. Tell me, who is responsible for this sacralige of your farmstead?” **
    (46824) Bogdan Tihomir: Diplomacy [1d20+5] => [12,5] = (17)
    (46809) Rudolph Van Richten:
    The farmer speaks with the Dr and Bogdan. “Those accursed Vistani did this!” the man cries. "A few days ago, they set up camp in these parts. At first they were friendly. But then I learned that they were stealing my chickens, and I gave a severe thrashing to the one boy I managed to capture. This morning, while I was working in the fields, his tribe took their revenge. They killed my wife and daughters…and they stole my son! A curse upon the Gojanovic tribe! They are all thieves and murderers all!

Bogdan Tihomir: “Once we arrive at the village it, you should not cause a stir. There are people there who are not as tolerent as myself when it comes to strangers from other lands. Once we are safely inside, we shall talk further on where you currently are.”

(46812) Dreadscar: (( are you calling me it))
(46809) Rudolph Van Richten: (( lol ))
(46824) Bogdan Tihomir: (No, he was saying it as a general term)
(46809) Rudolph Van Richten:
As you approach the villiage a farmhouse comes into view. Smoke is rising from the farmhouse and is has been burned to the ground. The furnishings are scattered around it, and the bodies of a woman and two children lie in the mud. A thin, dark haired man sits on a broken stool, his face in his hands, sobbing.
* (46812) Dreadscar nods and goes back to the tune he was humming. *
* (46817) Mortikai glances slowly. “Wait…I think that family was just attacked.” *
* (46812) Dreadscar stops humming as he sees the atrocity before him and wants to go and ask what has happened but is afraid his visage would scare the land owner. *
* (46824) Bogdan Tihomir looks to Van Richen and says in Bavorian, “What could have set such a fire. Likey bandits, as no mere beast does this kind of arson.” *
* (46808) Xador watched from afar in his military weaponry and armor, moving up to the man sobbing, wondering who would come with him. *
* (46809) Rudolph Van Richten pulls the carriage to a stop near the farmer *
* (46823) Inetor dons his helmet covering his face *
* (46824) Bogdan Tihomir gets out the carrage and says, “Stand back, he will respond better if I am to approach.” *
* (46817) Mortikai stands aside the door where Rudoph would speak. *
* (46817) Mortikai nods. “Be my guest.” *
* (46812) Dreadscar stays back aways from the farmer. *
* (46824) Bogdan Tihomir looks to the farmer and says in Bavorian, “Your loss saddens me comrade. Tell me, who is responsible for this sacralige of your farmstead?” *
(46824) Bogdan Tihomir: Diplomacy [1d20+5<!— Official Roll →] => [12,5] = (17)
(46809) Rudolph Van Richten:
The farmer speaks with the Dr and Bogdan. “Those accursed Vistani did this!” the man cries. "A few days ago, they set up camp in these parts. At first they were friendly. But then I learned that they were stealing my chickens, and I gave a severe thrashing to the one boy I managed to capture. This morning, while I was working in the fields, his tribe took their revenge. They killed my wife and daughters…and they stole my son! A curse upon the Gojanovic tribe! They are all thieves and murderers all!
Game disconnected!
Locating server at blackstar.xs4all.nl:6774…
Game connected!
(46833) Inetor (enter): 12:17
(46804) Orion (enter): 12:17
(46813) CondorDM (enter): 12:17
(46834) CondorDM (enter): 12:17
You have connected to an OpenRPG server, version ‘1.7.2’.<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "//IETF//DTD HTML//EN">
<html>

[img]
Many thanks goes to all of those who contributed!
The developers in alphabetical order are:
Thomas Baleno, Andrew Bennett, Lex Berezhny, Ted Berg, Bernhard Bergbauer, Chris Blocher ,Ben Collins-Sussman, Robin Cook, Greg Copeland, Chris Davis, Michael Edwards, Andrew Ettinger, Dj Gilcrease, Todd Faris, Christopher Hickman, Paul Hosking, Scott Mackay, Brian Manning, Jesse McConnell, Brian Osman, Rome Reginelli, Christopher Rouse, Dave Sanders and Mark Tarrabain.
This product is licensed under the GNU GPL License.

<!— Created: Thursday November 9 23:55:12 PDT 2003 —>

Xador (enter): 12:17
(46809) Rudolph Van Richten (enter): 12:17
(46811) Xusecer (enter): 12:17
(46812) Dreadscar (enter): 12:17
(46817) Mortikai (enter): 12:17
(46823) Inetor (enter): 12:17
(46824) Bogdan Tihomir (enter): 12:17
(46825) Calchexas (enter): 12:17
(46835) Bogdan Tihomir (enter): 12:17
(46835) Bogdan Tihomir: (Sorry got booted)
(46825) Calchexas: (( i know that feeling ))
(46811) Xusecer: " do you know where there located"
* (46835) Bogdan Tihomir shutters at hearing the word and says “The Vistani! Indeed you provoked a powerful wrath by such a provocation. While I find it hard to believe they did this directly, their curses may have lead this misfortune upon you.” *
* (46835) Bogdan Tihomir looks to Xusecer and says, “Are you intending to seek out the Vistani? You would be a fool to do so.” *
(46835) Bogdan Tihomir: (He said the response to the man in Bavorian by the way)
(46811) Xusecer: “Only if they are directly related to this incident, no body should endure the pain of a lost family”
(46835) Bogdan Tihomir: “The Vistani are force that you should not trifle with. They bear magics that can bring great suffering on those who cross them. And I hear they bear the protection of the Devil Strhad himself.”
(46835) Bogdan Tihomir: “Still there should be some resolution to this. We should speak to the Vistani on this insident, but do not THINK to anger them or draw weapons upon them or you will pay with your life for such agression.”
* (46817) Mortikai simply crossed his arms. “This isn’t something we can deal with at the moment. This was a harsh lesson of reality. He laid a hand upon a child that wasn’t his. The parents corrected that, albiet harshly. Perhaps beating the man himself would have been more understandable, but grevious acts of destruction like this won’t go unnoticed. We should look into this once we get to the village.” *
(46812) Dreadscar: " I would like to go and show them the blade of my Axe and bring them to there knees and break this curse upon the land."
(46835) Bogdan Tihomir: “Indeed, not at the moment. Certianly not after dark. We should arrive at the village and rest for the evening. Any actvitity we chose to do is best done at dawn.”
(46833) Inetor: “Justice must be served…by my blade”
(46812) Dreadscar: " Okay Dawn does seem best."
(46808) Xador: “How many do these tribes people number in?”
* (46817) Mortikai looked down upon Dreadscar. "Mind your tongue. You know not what you face and should not heedlessly run into a battle without first knowing what you’re up against. *
(46835) Bogdan Tihomir: “I do not know. Little is known of the Gypsy folk, much is only rumor and story. But what is true is they posess powerful magic and thus should be feared.”
(46811) Xusecer: “He seems to bring a good point, we should develope a plan to deal with this situation, if the Vistani are actually invloved”
* (46833) Inetor nods in agreement *
(46811) Xusecer: “What kind of magic do they possess?”
* (46835) Bogdan Tihomir goes to the dead and gives a last prayer to the wife and child. *
** (46817) Mortikai shakes his head. "Magic isn’t to be feared. It is to be understood. They are more than likely warriors of nature, much like myself. Calling them savage would be very unfair as I’m sure they simply have methods that we don’t understand. Still…this won’t go un-punished.”
  • (46833) Inetor prays for them in his own tongue **
    (46835) Bogdan Tihomir: “It is said the gaze of Vistani in anger can strike a man dead.”
    (46808) Xador: “And it seems that we showed up here randomly and then we come across this site…”
    (46836) Rudolph Van Richten: (( I got disconnected, can you resend everything tyou did the last 10 min or send me a screen shot or something? ))
  • (46817) Mortikai smirks lightly and chuckles “Then brave Bogdan, we shall hand them a mirror!” **
    Attempting to assign the role of GM to (46836) Rudolph Van Richten…
    (46811) Xusecer: “It will take more then a gaze to scare me.”
    (46836) Rudolph Van Richten: Booting ‘(46809) Rudolph Van Richten’ from room…
    (46809) Rudolph Van Richten (exit): 10:29
    Attempting to assign the role of Player to (46835) Bogdan Tihomir…
  • (46835) Bogdan Tihomir shakes his head in disbelief, thinking these nieve fools are going to get themselves killed. **
    Attempting to assign the role of Player to (46833) Inetor…
  • (46812) Dreadscar prays to tempus that they are protected in the after life. **
    (46833) Inetor: ((send a chat log?))
    (46836) Rudolph Van Richten: Booting ‘(46824) Bogdan Tihomir’ from room…
    (46824) Bogdan Tihomir (exit): 10:29
    (46836) Rudolph Van Richten: (( that would work ))
    (46836) Rudolph Van Richten: Booting ‘(46823) Inetor’ from room…
    (46823) Inetor (exit): 10:30
    (46836) Rudolph Van Richten: (( everyone back or still here? Please say here ))
    (46811) Xusecer: ((here))
    (46833) Inetor: ((here))
    (46812) Dreadscar: ((here))
    (46835) Bogdan Tihomir: “If you wish to speak to the Vistani, the encampment can be visited tomorrow. For now, we go to the village.”
    (46817) Mortikai: ((here))
    (46825) Calchexas: (( here ))
    (46811) Xusecer: “Yes right now this seem like the ideal thing to do.”
    (46833) Inetor: ((sent))
    (46808) Xador: ((here))
    (46836) Rudolph Van Richten: (( thanks, now I have to do the Dr’s response to this ))
  • (46817) Mortikai nods. “Well then back in the vehicle. Dreadscar, Inetor, Xador…continue your vigilance till we arrive and even then. Lest we lose our focus and become the feast of one of these were-creatures they keep harping on about.” **
  • (46835) Bogdan Tihomir looks to the man and speaks in bavorian, “They lie in the hands of the Morninglord now Comrade. Hold well to your life and be thankful that you live on for another day.” **
  • (46836) Rudolph Van Richten grows plae at the mention of the name Gojanovic. He clenches his fists and begins to tremple. **
  • (46817) Mortikai glances to Xusecer. “You have point…guide us well.” **
    (46836) Rudolph Van Richten: “The Gojanovics,” he nmutters under his breath. “Kin to those who stole my own dear Erasmus.”
  • (46812) Dreadscar walks beside the carriage and awaits entrance into the city. **
  • (46808) Xador places his helmet back over his face and begins to march **
    (46811) Xusecer: “It seems like as long as we stay in a group, they maybe nothing to be afraid of right, were all capiable. We could possibly fend of a were-creature right”
  • (46836) Rudolph Van Richten has not moved the carriage past the farmhouse **
  • (46835) Bogdan Tihomir says in Bavorian, “You have my condolances for your loss Van Richten. Yet another victim in the many crimes the Vistani commit upon the world.” **
    (46836) Rudolph Van Richten: “Bogdan, my own family were killed by kin of the Gojanovics. We must help him. Maybe these strangers can help”
    (46812) Dreadscar: " I too know Loss, it is never good to loose those that you love."
    (46836) Rudolph Van Richten: (( Keep in mind that anything the Dr says must be translated through Bogdan for now ))
  • (46833) Inetor to Bogdan “please let them know that I am in their services Justice will be done” **
    (46811) Xusecer: “Nor a whole family.”
  • (46817) Mortikai paused and looked back. “I wonder what the pause is about?” **
  • (46808) Xador wonders why Inetor is so quick to fight for something that has nothing directly to do with him. **
  • (46836) Rudolph Van Richten awaits a response from Bogdan **
    (46835) Bogdan Tihomir: “You must forgive my friend here. He does not speak Vassi, so I must translate for him. He has spoken that the Gojanovics were likey involved and asked for me to help you.”
    (46835) Bogdan Tihomir: “As their kin also were responsible for the loss of his child.”
  • (46808) Xador holds up his shield and spear in hand, his xiphos on his left hip to be pulled if his spear goes astray. Contsantly checking around them and listening. **
  • (46817) Mortikai rubbed his chin. “And in what way does that help us kind sir? Or perhaps are you implying something of a mutual benefit?” **
    (46833) Inetor: sensing hesitation Inetor speaks" the last thing aI remember was praying in the temple of Torm in my homeland and now I am here with you all I do not believe in coincedance"
    (46835) Bogdan Tihomir: “So I will go with you if we meet with the Vistani. We will ask what they know, but i warn you again not to draw weapons or provoke their anger, or none of us will leave their encampment alive.”
    (46812) Dreadscar: " I will go in a diplomatic way, no weapons will be drawn."
    (46808) Xador: “I was fighting my son before I came here. Was training him for war when the time comes.”
  • (46833) Inetor to Bogdan “that is sage wisdom” **
  • (46808) Xador recalling the last thing he remembered **
    (46835) Bogdan Tihomir: “As for what aid I can provide, I suppose I can travel with you for a time. You are in a land not of your own and thus your own ignorance of Bavoria would be your undoing.”
    (46833) Inetor: “It could be that time is soon upon us Xador”
    (46808) Xador: “Then life has a meaning again.”
    (46836) Brissell the farmer: to Bogdan “It is useless to strike at them in their camp. But in the valley, we might have a chance. We may yet recover my son, Kinar, and take our gvengence upon the foul Vistani.”
    (46835) Bogdan Tihomir: “As for finding your way back to where you came from, that I cannot help you with. The Mists are beyond the knowledge of any mortal man. Only the priests of Ezra might have an inkling on how the mists brought you here. Or perhaps… the Vistani.”
    (46812) Dreadscar: " shall we go to the village or seek them out."
    (46833) Inetor: “Jusitce delayed is Justice denyed but I will difer to those wiser then I”
  • (46835) Bogdan Tihomir looks to the man, “In due time sir. We would be fools to face the Vistani at nightfall. But I will look into the fate of your child and perhaps negoitiate with the Vistani for his release if they have them.” **
    (46835) Bogdan Tihomir: (In Bavorian)
    (46811) Xusecer: “we still need to plan on how to go about striking if the need arises.”
    (46835) Bogdan Tihomir: Bavorian, “I fear that raising weapons aginst the Vistani will only bring further hardship. What vengence they brought upon you may be tenfold among us if we take some of their lives.”
    (46812) Dreadscar: " Bogdan, do not worry I will keep the hood upon me at all times, so that i do not startle your kinsman."
    (46836) Brissell the farmer: “No! No negotiation, I insist that you kill them all. That is the only way for them to see justice and ensure they don’t seek vengence on you”
    (46836) Brissell the farmer: (( insight checks ))
    (46835) Bogdan Tihomir: [1d20+5] => [18,5] = (23)
    (46833) Inetor: [1d20+2] => [13,2] = (15)
    (46837) Flangie B (enter): 10:52
    (46835) Bogdan Tihomir: actually more than tat
    (46811) Xusecer: [1d20] => 9 = (9)
    (46835) Bogdan Tihomir: that
    (46812) Dreadscar: [1d20+2] => [13,2] = (15)
    (46835) Bogdan Tihomir: 8 insight
    (46835) Bogdan Tihomir: so 26
    (46836) Brissell the farmer: (( well, mr fancy pants ))
    (46836) LegendDM: (( Ok, going to whisper to some of you. ))
    (46833) Inetor: ((lol))
    (46835) Bogdan Tihomir: (Ok)
    (46837) Flangie B: [1d4] => 3 = (3)
    (46837) Flangie B: Disconnecting from server…
    (46837) Flangie B (exit): 10:53
    (46808) Xador: [1d20
    3] => [12,3] = (15)
    (46836) LegendDM: (( Is flangie one of us? ))
    (46817) Mortikai: ((sorry girl was drawing on the wall lol))
    (46817) Mortikai: [1d20+3] => [5,3] = (8)
    whispering to Mortikai, Dreadscar, Xusecer, Calchexas, Xador, (GW): The farmer seems to be very angry and upset. His feelings seem to be real.
    (46838) Calchexas (enter): 10:56
    whispering to Bogdan Tihomir, He is lying. You can tell that he is not bothered at all by his dead family, if they are ghis fmaily at all. He has other reasons for wanting the Vistani dead, and in fact, he IS vistani
    (46836) Brissell the farmer: Booting ‘(46825) Calchexas’ from room…
    (46825) Calchexas (exit): 10:57
    Attempting to assign the role of Player to (46838) Calchexas…
    (46836) Zilvly: (( WB ))
  • (46835) Bogdan Tihomir looks at the man and raises an eyebrow, seeing his features resemble that of the vistani and not of the dead family **
  • (46835) Bogdan Tihomir goes to Mortikai and says in Vassi, hoping the man dosen’t understand it **
    (46835) Bogdan Tihomir: “This man is not telling the truth. He is pretending. This is not his family and by his features, he looks like a Vistani to me and wants us to kill them.”
    (46836) LegendDM: (( the man does not appear to react to what you have said ))
    (46836) LegendDM: (( neither the farmer nor the Dr can understand you ))
  • (46817) Mortikai blinks slowly. “Well he does look like a Vistani, but he seems truthful enough.” **
  • (46817) Mortikai rubs his chin. “However, I dont’ believe in complete and utter destruction…” **
    (46835) Bogdan Tihomir: “We are being set up here, I can feel it. I was suspisious for the beginning as to why he would have us try and kill the Vistani when any true Bavorian knows not to cross their path.”
    (46833) Inetor: “I pledged my servitude to the enemy?” Inetor begins to fly into a rage
    (46839) Calchexas (enter): 11:01
    (46836) Brissell the farmer: Booting ‘(46838) Calchexas’ from room…
    (46838) Calchexas (exit): 11:02
    Attempting to assign the role of Player to (46839) Calchexas…
    (46835) Bogdan Tihomir: “I have seen the Vistani before. He does not look Bavorian, his features are Vistani.”
    (46811) Xusecer: “what do you suggest we do with him?”
    (46839) Calchexas: (( stupid internet ))
    (46836) LegendDM: (( the farmer looks nervously at the Drow, not sure why he is getting so angry ))
    (46836) LegendDM: (( should say “farmer” ))
  • (46835) Bogdan Tihomir says, “Keep your eyes peeled, we may be set up in an abush.” **
    (46808) Xador: “To me it does not matter.”
    (46836) Zilvly: (( 2 hours and we haven’t even rolled init :) ))
    (46833) Inetor: “Father Artilo always said i was rash”
    (46835) Bogdan Tihomir: “I will confront him on it. Prepare to fight.”
  • (46817) Mortikai paused momentarily. “He is lying Bogdan…what type of invader would kill the woman and children and leave the man of the house alive.” **
  • (46835) Bogdan Tihomir goes to the man and says in Bavorian, “You think I am an uneducated fool? You are not the father of this family. You are a Vistani, not a Bavorian!” **
    (46839) Calchexas: (( i hope i can stay online longer than a few minutes this time ))
    (46833) Inetor: inetors rage cools but is still seething “I pledged to the noble cause and not deception Torm forgive me”
    (46836) LegendDM: (( lol, no kidding. What are those IT guys doing over there? ))
    (46836) LegendDM: (( one sec ))
  • (46808) Xador ‘s heart does not race nor slow down, it keeps a steady beat as members calm and become excited. Letting the events unfold as he watches the strangers. **
    (46817) Mortikai: ((I’m missing part of that map…unless that’s it.))
    (46836) LegendDM: (( it isnt even loaded for me yet ))
    (46839) Calchexas: (( being idiots. they moved the access points out of the buildings because they think that bricks won’t interfere with the signals ))
    (46839) Calchexas: (( i’m right inside the closest window to them and u see how much of an issue i have ))
    (46836) LegendDM: (( there we go, yeah it is small isnt it ))
    (46835) Bogdan Tihomir: “Enough of your lies. You’re likey an outcast of your tribe, trying to manipulate us into killing your kin. Yield and speak the truth by the light of the Morninglord!”
    (46836) LegendDM:
    The farmer’s face takes on a vicious visage as he turns into a bat and his image fades from sight.

(46836) LegendDM: (( if you are going to act, please roll init ))
(46835) Bogdan Tihomir: “A trick! to arms my friends!” he yells drawing his flail and readying his shield.
(46808) Xador: [1d20+2] => [13,2] = (15)
(46835) Bogdan Tihomir: [1d20+1] => [6,1] = (7)

  • (46833) Inetor draws his greatsword **
    (46836) LegendDM: (( anyone know how theis cherry plugin works so I can serve tokens and maps? ))
  • (46817) Mortikai unclips his sword on his back. “Kord watch my blade. Glory is upon this fight!” Rotating his Falshion swiftly he holds it in a position across his long forearms, blade edge facing upwards with both hands. “Lets go!” **
    (46833) Inetor: [1d20+1] => [12,1] = (13)
    (46817) Mortikai: [1d20+2] => [18,2] = (20) Iniative!
    (46839) Calchexas: (( pretty much the same way as you have been loading the maps ))
    (46811) Xusecer: [1d20+2] => [1,2] = (3)
    (46836) LegendDM: (( k. I am trying to figure out this init tool ))
    (46836) LegendDM: (( this will go smoother in the future, sorry guys ))
    (46836) LegendDM: (( sent you a node…. ))
    (46839) Calchexas: (( sent who a node? ))
    (46835) Bogdan Tihomir: So reroll?
    (46836) LegendDM: (( everyone, but you. Are you ready to play? ))
    Initiatives (Current Count: 0; Sandglass: off):
    (46808) Xador: showinits
    (46836) LegendDM: nah…we will use this later
    (46808) Xador: ok))
    (46817) Mortikai: [1d20+2] => [10,2] = (12)
    (46811) Xusecer: [1d100+2] => [39,2] = (41)
    (46811) Xusecer: ((oops wrong dice. lol))
    (46811) Xusecer: [1d20+2] => [4,2] = (6)
    (46836) LegendDM: (( Mortikai, you are up ))
    (46836) LegendDM: (( Mort? ))
    (46833) Inetor: (are we all fighter type ha ha?)
  • (46817) Mortikai with blade in hand he make the first move pushing towards the door and in two step. (Traveling 4 squares up 3 and left 1) **
    (46808) Xador: (yeah)
    (46817) Mortikai: ((I think the map isn’t grid aligned lol))
    (46836) LegendDM: (( Ok. And just to clarify, the house has been burned to almost nothing ))
    (46836) LegendDM: (( It’s not lol, cant figure out how to do that ))
    (46808) Xador: ((i see no map just green grid))
    (46836) LegendDM: (( For now, don’t worry too much about the map. Didn’t use one back in the day anyway. ))
    (46817) Mortikai: ((make it a no-line grid))
    (46833) Inetor: (something to do with snap to alignment check off on the grid tab i think)
    (46836) LegendDM: (( and when I say he vanished, it was not like he hid, but he went invisable ))
    (46817) Mortikai: ((yea…turn off snap alignment lol))
    (46836) LegendDM: There we go
    (46817) Mortikai: ((with 2 squares left if I don’t come across anything I’ll move 2 more squares up 1 and left 1
    (46817) Mortikai: ((sorry I only have one step left…I counted 5))
    (46836) LegendDM: (( ok, you do not encounter anything :) ))
    (46836) LegendDM: (( anything else? ))
  • (46817) Mortikai calls forth from the rubbled building, “So far so good!” **
    (46836) LegendDM: (( Xador ))
    (46817) Mortikai: ((nope I’m done)).
    (46836) LegendDM: (( Xador’s turn ))
    (46817) Mortikai: ((might wanna put yourselves on squares.))
    (46836) LegendDM: (( the Dr, BTW, stands there in shock of what is just happened and that he has just been dupped ))
    (46836) LegendDM: (( Interior ))
    (46817) Mortikai: ((in case you’re wondering…that red arrow is the direction I’m facing/looking in right now.))
    (46817) Mortikai: ((inetor lol))
    (46833) Inetor: (oh)
    (46836) LegendDM: (( lol ))
    (46808) Xador: (okay)
  • (46833) Inetor moves up and in **
    (46833) Inetor: done
    (46836) LegendDM: (( Oh, Xader you go too ))
  • (46808) Xador holds up his sheild and thrusts his spear forward at the wizard. [1d20+7] => [10,7] = (17) **
    (46835) Bogdan Tihomir: (umm that’s an ally)
    (46833) Inetor: ((lol))
    (46817) Mortikai: ((oh my god…let him…this’ll pan out bad lmao))
    (46808) Xador: ((lol i see nothing else on the entire map
    (46836) LegendDM: (( the only mini I see is Bogdan’s ))
    (46833) Inetor: ((i see all)
    (46817) Mortikai: ((refresh your minis))
    (46835) Bogdan Tihomir: As do I
    (46812) Dreadscar: ((back))
    (46836) LegendDM: (( well, for the sack of moving forward and such… ))
    (46835) Bogdan Tihomir: One way to refresh
    (46836) LegendDM: (( How fo you refresh? ))
    (46835) Bogdan Tihomir: is save the map
    (46835) Bogdan Tihomir: then reloard it
    (46817) Mortikai: ((right click map and choose refresh mini))
  • (46808) Xador follows behind the other fighters **
    (46835) Bogdan Tihomir: That should refresh everything
    (46835) Bogdan Tihomir: Now our Minis vanished
    (46817) Mortikai: ((told you just refresh minis >.>))
    (46817) Mortikai: ((turn off the snap again DM lol))
    (46833) Inetor: ((how do you?))
    (46833) Inetor: ((refresh))
    (46817) Mortikai: ((right click the map and select refresh minis))
    (46812) Dreadscar: Disconnecting from server…
    (46812) Dreadscar (exit): 11:30
    (46842) Dreadscar (enter): 11:31
    Attempting to assign the role of Player to (46842) Dreadscar…
    (46836) LegendDM: wb
    (46836) LegendDM:
    The party searches in vain for the Vistani. It appears he is gone, for now, his plot to use the party against the vistani ruined thanks to Bogdan’s keen eye!

(46836) LegendDM: (( BRB quick bathroom break ))
(46835) Bogdan Tihomir: “That tricky bastard. Well it does appear that our villian has slipped out grasp. Still we should visit the Vistani and inquire about him as he seems to be no friend of theirs and they may give insight on who he is. I have a feeling we have not seen the last of him.”
(46835) Bogdan Tihomir: “But that is for another time. For now we should head to the village.”

  • (46817) Mortikai keeps his hand on the blade. There doesn’t seem to be anything here. As I’m sure this building isn’t goint to stay erect for very long. Lets leave this place." **
    (46808) Xador: ((BRB RR 2))
  • (46833) Inetor nods in agreement **
    (46836) Dr Van Richten: “Yes, lets be off to the villiage”
    (46836) Dr Van Richten: (( back ))
  • (46835) Bogdan Tihomir heads back to the carrage and looks to Van Richten **
    (46836) Dr Van Richten: “This troubles me Bogdan, he knew to use my history against me…”
    (46836) Dr Van Richten: “I need to rest and take some time to ponder”
  • (46817) Mortikai returns to the flask side with the carriage door. “Lets be off. The wenches will show us a greater challenge this day!” He laughed loudly again as if to mock the weary wizard as they begin to motion away. **
    (46835) Bogdan Tihomir: in Bavorian, “One must be cautious of deception in these lands my friend. Indeed, let us continue to the village and get some rest so you can better prepare for events in the future.”
  • (46835) Bogdan Tihomir gets back into the carrage. **
    (46836) Dr Van Richten: (( Everyone see the villiage? ))
  • (46833) Inetor walks or runs along side **
    (46817) Mortikai: ((I do))
    (46833) Inetor: ((yes))
    (46836) LegendDM: Ok, we will stop there for now and use the last couple of minutes to talk about the session
View
Welcome to your Adventure Log!
A blog for your campaign

Every campaign gets an Adventure Log, a blog for your adventures!

While the wiki is great for organizing your campaign world, it’s not the best way to chronicle your adventures. For that purpose, you need a blog!

The Adventure Log will allow you to chronologically order the happenings of your campaign. It serves as the record of what has passed. After each gaming session, come to the Adventure Log and write up what happened. In time, it will grow into a great story!

Best of all, each Adventure Log post is also a wiki page! You can link back and forth with your wiki, characters, and so forth as you wish.

One final tip: Before you jump in and try to write up the entire history for your campaign, take a deep breath. Rather than spending days writing and getting exhausted, I would suggest writing a quick “Story So Far” with only a summary. Then, get back to gaming! Grow your Adventure Log over time, rather than all at once.

View

I'm sorry, but we no longer support this web browser. Please upgrade your browser or install Chrome or Firefox to enjoy the full functionality of this site.